9100 keyboard...

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 22:44:14 EST

<x-html>
In my adventures with the 9100, I did manage to find a Fluke keyboard on
Ebay - but it is not the Programmers Keyboard. Instead it is a model
Y1700. It has the correct 5 pin DIN plug and it does allow the 9100 to
trip into EDIT mode, however it has no affect at all on the system -
seems to not be the correct code or baud rate or whatever. Oh, and it's
crystal is a 2.0000 MHz.<br><br>
Now it uses a 8748 (U3 V1.0 #718171) and I was hoping that someone here
with a Programmers Keyboard could open theirs up and see if they use the
same chip, and if so they could read it and send me a copy to play
with.<br><br>
I really don't have enough space to set up a terminal every time I want
to use the 9100 in EDIT mode in the shop and, well heck, this
John :-#)#<br><br>

</x-html>