Re: 9010A, Not sure what this means...

From: Mark Shostak (DOS) <shostak_at_augustmail.com>
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 19:26:58 EDT

If I read your question correctly,

It's complaining about an address decoding error, specifically with bit A0.
So, it found that when it wrote a value to an address, then changed bit A0,
the value it wrote to the previous address appeared at this other address.

Try your manual test again:
write 55 to 0 (and read back)
write AA to 1 (and read back)
read 0 again and see if it's 55 or AA
also try it the other way (if writes to loc 0 appear at loc 1)

That's the basic idea. Bit 0 is about the easiest one you could have hoped
for to learn on. Hope that helps.

-Mark