Re: Data io 29A Doubt

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 22:33:57 EDT

<x-flowed>
Did you activate the port on the Data I/O? You do have to press the command
sequence each time you turn the 29A on...I have one version of firmware
that automatically puts the unit in RS-232 mode.

Also make sure that the programmer is set to the same speed (19,200 is
best) as the PROMlink.

Lastly, use one of many terminal programs and set the 29A to RS-232 and
monitor the terminal program to see if you get a result.

John :-#)#

At 02:10 PM 30/04/2003 +0000, pc2jamma wrote:

>Hello
>
>I have one Data io 29A with Unipack 2. I'm trying to put it working in
>remote modem with PROMLINK software, and the software telling me that the
>programmer is not connected.
>
>I checked all connections and configurations, and I'm using a null modem
>cable as described on it's user manual.
>
>Do you guys have some cue on that ? I was noticed that it has some
>Firmware EPROMs update. Is it available to download or could someone send
>it to me ?
>

>Thank you
>
>Jose Luiz Martins

How to subscribe or unsubscribe from TTL

To do either you send email to "MajorDomo@flippers.com" and in the body you
state either "Subscribe techtoolslist" or "Unsubscribe techtoolslist", note
that the Subject is "" (Blank)...

FTP site is: ftp://ftp.flippers.com/TTL/

</x-flowed>