Re: 9100 keyboard wedge (udpate 2)

From: Corey Stup <Corey_at_Stup.net>
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 11:41:16 EDT

<x-flowed>
Also being a microcontroller programmer (mostly with PICs), I agree to
using the larger more advanced part with the built in hardware UART.
Its just not worth trying to squeeze everything out of a lower
capability part unless you are trying to save costs for thousands of
units.

I would be glad to help if a PIC is chosen with code (ASM or C) and
testing. I have an ICE with pods for 16c5x, 16c6x and 16c7x.

I have a Fluke Programmers keyboard and 2 programmers stations (ie, with
video cards) for testing. I can also program nearly any
microcontroller (Labtool-48) and can route out some proto boards with
the PCB mill.

I'm happy to help with this project.

</x-flowed>