Updates on 9100 stuff...

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Jul 04 2003 - 01:21:04 EDT

<x-flowed>
Tinkering around with my 9100 I was testing out the BACKUP-3.TD0 disc (now
in the FLUKE/9100_Fixture directory) and it allows you to back the entire
hard drive to Floppy discs and it seems to tell you how many you will
need...or if you can find a SCSI Tape Drive and hook it up to the rear...

I wonder if the old BackPack Tape Drive would work. I seem to recall that
it is actually SCSI with a SCSI to Parallel interface built in...need to
take one apart now. Have one in deep storage at the shop - but it will hold
something like 80MB...

John :-#)#

How to subscribe or unsubscribe from TTL

To do either you send email to "MajorDomo@flippers.com" and in the body you
state either "Subscribe techtoolslist" or "Unsubscribe techtoolslist", note
that the Subject is "" (Blank)...

FTP site is: ftp://ftp.flippers.com/TTL/

</x-flowed>