Re: Memory tester

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 18:04:44 EDT

Joe,

You might be referring to the Ming Microsystems HT-28 IC tester. They
are now Rayming Corp, and apparently no longer make the tester.

>From one of their ads:

"The Data Genie HT-28 is a convenient way of testing Logic IC’s and
DRAM’s Tests most TTL 74, CMOS 40145 and DRAM’s 414000,44164 -441 000
IC’S.

The HT-28 can also identify Logic K’s when a non-standard part number is
used or if the product ID has been removed. The HT-28 is compact in
size, 6-W 6”x4-5/16”x 2-t/8”, and can be operated from an AC adaptor or
up to 600 hours on 4-“AA” alkaline batteries."