Re: HP Logic Comparators

From: Paul Swan <pswan_at_lsil.com>
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 14:10:47 EDT

Hi,

I have bought one of these as well, and it seemed a cool idea but having
read the manual it has a restricted operating frequency that's below
video clock in many games.

Has anyone tried using a sig-gen to replace a xtal with a slow clock and
had better success with comparators as a consequence?

Regards,

Paul.