re: RE: Fluke FIDE update... Good news

From: <james_at_quarterarcade.com>
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 15:15:51 EDT

On vacation now for the rest of this week, but I'll take a look at it when I get back. This would mean that I'd have to make sure that I can do a Font Install (should not be too hard), and I could only use the font if it was free. It's possible that I could also use the same font that MS uses for their development environment. It might also be possible for me to add color highlighting to numbers... that might be just as helpful if not moreso.

JB