Re: What is a Helios 200 ?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 13:45:25 EDT

<x-flowed>
On the topic of Gremlin Wall Games I have the manuals and schematics for
those suckers if anyone ever wants to try their hand at fixing them, plus
the receiver and transmitter alignment procedures.

I resemble that suggestion that Rodger and I are the only ones old enough
to remember those games...

John :-#)#

At 12:19 PM 06/08/2003 -0500, Rodger Boots wrote:

>Did a scan for "Helios Computer" and, using what John said about Helios
>meaning "Sun" it looks like it is a computer made for the European/Russian
>market by Sun Computers.
>
>Probably about as useful as a SC/MP pod! At least the SC/MP II was used
>in Gremlin wall games (John and I may be the only two that remember those).
>

>Paul Swan wrote:
>
>>Hi Guys,
>>
>>What on earth is this thing for? Fluke Helios 200 pod??
>>
>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2549948052
>>
>>Just curious...
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>Paul.