Re: [techtoolslist] List should be OK now...

From: James S. Bright <james_at_quarterarcade.com>
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 15:26:13 EDT

Yay.

Couple of things that I was posting and didn't get through...

The 9100A TL/1 reference manual has been scanned in and uploaded to the TTL
server. It's in the /TTL/Fluke/PDFs/9100_Fixture folder. Looks like I didn't
use the correct naming convention for the file :) so if you want to change
it John, feel free. There are two versions: one that is purely a PDF with
bookmarks, and one that was run through the OCR so that you can do searches.
Strangely, the OCR version is much bigger in size. I would have expected the
opposite.

The FIDE development tool could now be considered "stable" provided that I
did not actually break something this weekend. Always a possibility. Anyway,
I implemented one level of UNDO to the text editor, and that seems to work.
This is not the best text editor in the world, but then again these aren't
the biggest text files in the world. Aside for bug fixes, I am probably
setting this aside for now. If you've downloaded anything prior to 4.1.6,
you probably want to get this version. It ought to trap any errors that
occur, so if you see anything unusual, report it to me and I will attempt to
fix it. There are a long line of useful features that I can think of
(including things like better integration with MAME, font selection, better
note editing, etc.), but I will leave that for the next guy.

I now want to get my 9100A up and running and start playing with that... :)

--James Bright
www.QuarterArcade.com
Restored Arcade Games for your Home