RE: [techtoolslist] 9100 Floppy drives.

From: Joe <jb_at_joesarcade.com>
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 09:24:32 EDT

I found this site that may have the drive you need (Mitsumi)
http://www.computertradeexchange.com/inventory/MADGE.html

And this site has some information on jumpers for the TEAC
http://www.bassontop.com/drivetext.htm

I don't have a 9100a, so I may be out on a limb here but, the drives you
need are 720k drives. So, getting a 1.44mb drive to work in it I would
assume would require some rewrite of the 9100a floppy drive routines.
Seems like it may be more work than it's worth. But if you look, maybe
you can write some code for it.

JB