Re: [techtoolslist] Work in progress, opinions...

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 11:17:34 EDT

Well given that MAME's creed, "the main purpose of the project is to
document the hardware (and software) of the arcade games."

Is there any interest in from the MAME programmers to intergrate or support
our hardware centric work?

Or is there some benefit of overlaying?

The ultimate tool would be a database of components, nodes & software
descriptions per board that then can be exported to a SPICE simulator of
some type. But I think that is a few years out yet?

Kev