Re: [techtoolslist] Understanding memory locations

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 14:03:49 EDT

<x-html>
Go to the FTP
(ftp://ftp.flippers.com/TTL/Fluke/PDFs/)
site for TTL and download the introductory/training lessons for the 9010.
These should help you with many of your questions...they use an old 8080
computer that is NLA, but you can substitute almost any microprocessor
trainer for this. <br><br>
I plan to use the Heathkit trainers for my staff but have not set up a
guide yet - the only changes are the memory locations and
checksums.<br><br>
John :-#)#<br><br>
At 11:02 AM 16/09/2003 -0700, hitech wrote:<br><br>
having a hard time understanding how memory locations and how registers
work,, is their a book or courses that anyone can suggest&nbsp; , no one
teaches this any more, I took a digital course at the local collage ,they
just touched on this part not enough to really understand and they did
not go over memory&nbsp; <br>
trouble shoot these arcade boards,, but when it gives loop info how
to&nbsp; trace this back to a chip ,, any help would be great , <br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
How to subscribe or unsubscribe from TTL<br><br>
To do either you send email to &quot;MajorDomo@flippers.com&quot; and in
the body you state either &quot;Subscribe techtoolslist&quot; or
&quot;Unsubscribe techtoolslist&quot;, note that the Subject is
&quot;&quot; (Blank)...<br><br>
FTP site is:

</x-html>