Re: [techtoolslist] Understanding memory locations

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 20:23:42 EDT

Joe,

I didn't get a DB25 connector or plate when I picked this up either. Simple
matter of just wiring up a few pins.

Schematics for the RS233 board are in the back of the Fluke9010A Micro
System Troubleshooter Workbook.PDF that should be on the FTP site (Johns').

A5J2
1 - TX - to DB25 pin 2
2 - RX - to DB25 pin 5
3 - RTS - to DB25 pin 4
4
5 - GND - to DB25 pin 7
6 - TR - to DB25 pin 20

RTS & TR are pulled high on the card so you probably can run 3 wire RS-232
no problem.

Kev