Re: [techtoolslist] The Book by Atari

From: James Bright <james_at_quarterarcade.com>
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 09:25:26 EDT

If this is the Atari Black Book ... I picked it up a couple of weeks ago. I
noticed that Anthony had it just sitting on the shelf so I asked him how
long he's been holding out one me. :)

It's got a lot of the real early information, which can be information that
I've missed in the past. Simple things like a reference page for
manufacturer logos on chips is gold, Jerry. Gold.

Between John and Andy I should be able to get up and running. Thanks guys. I
will have to shift my mind from a processor/memory mapped based testing
(relying on the Fluke a lot) to strictly gate oriented tested. But it should
be fun.

JB

--James Bright
www.QuarterArcade.com