RE: [techtoolslist] Uploading binary images from Fluke 9010a

From: James Bright <james_at_quarterarcade.com>
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 20:18:37 EDT

Is that how they come to you when you send them to your PC? It would be
very interesting to know what that binary information is. I don't think
it's a huge problem to reverse engineer and document the Fluke 9010A
API. This would probably shed some light on how some custom commands are
implemented. My suspicion is that it uses an undocumented "load z80
assembly" command.

JB

--James Bright
www.QuarterArcade.com
Restored Arcade Games for your Home

Robertson
> Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 3:52 PM
> To: techtoolslist@www.flippers.com; techtoolslist@www.flippers.com
> Subject: Re: [techtoolslist] Uploading binary images from Fluke 9010a
>

> James is correct, you can transfer the programs that are loaded with a
> tape
> out the RS-232 port and store on a PC. The software is on the TTL ftp
> site
> ftp.flippers.com/TTL/Fluke . RKSIC.exe is one of them
>
> John :-#)#
>
> At 04:45 PM 08/10/2003 -0400, James Bright wrote:
>

> >For the program itself? I have not used the tape option myself, but I
> >thought it was basically: (1) load the program(s) from tape, (2)
transfer