[techtoolslist] Frogger testing on Fluke 9010A

From: pc2jamma <pc2jamma_at_terra.com.br>
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 22:09:04 EDT

<x-html>
<DIV>Hi guys !</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm facing one problem that is driving me crazy !</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have one 9010A with Z80QT Pod, I'm testing one known good Frogger (Sega Gremlin) board. So far so good ! But "the problem is" : I have one 2114 sockted&nbsp;at position 50, and does not matter if I remove this IC or replace with a damage one, it passes on both short and long RAM Test... I also did the Quick Test and nope.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm testing the following addresses:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>8000h-87FFh&nbsp; Passes OK</DIV>
<DIV>A800h-ABFFh&nbsp; Passes OK</DIV>
<DIV>AC00h-AFFFh&nbsp; Passes OK</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I think there is something wrong on addresses... but I don't know the right ones... According to James's website the addresses are Okay, instead of AC00h-AFFFh that is not listed on the website.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Some of you guys can help me on that please ?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you very much !</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>