It lives again!!!

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 15:10:09 EDT

<x-flowed>
Sorry about the trouble for the past week, but it now appears that Tech
Tools is alive again....the only thing is the FTP site has not switched
over to my new host so DO NOT UPLOAD anything until further notice. I am
hoping that this will all be finished Saturday night when the DNS servers
all reset (AFAIK).

So post away!

And download anything you might need that is not already hosted elsewhere -
most of the stuff is now mirrored in many places I find though, and I do
have a copy on my system and shall upload it all when I get the new FTP
site running.

If anyone wants a CD of all the Tech Tools files I could burn those for
$10US including postage LMK.

John :-#)#

How to subscribe or unsubscribe from TTL

To do either you send email to "MajorDomo@flippers.com" and in the body you
state either "Subscribe techtoolslist" or "Unsubscribe techtoolslist", note
that the Subject is "" (Blank)...

FTP site is: ftp://ftp.flippers.com/TTL/ (don't upload!!!)

</x-flowed>