ftp is finally up

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 15:49:28 EST

<x-flowed>
Hi folks...finally I got the FTP server running again, but for now I am not
(getting it bumped up next week to about 350MB - still not enough by
100MB!), but I will upload any new PDFs up to my limit...

I have been uploading the other support info though. And if anyone wants a
CD of the entire collection (about 450MB) LMK, it will cost something like
$10US including postage for TTL folks.

Also I need to adjust the FTP setting slightly as you get in one directory
below /pub currently. Uploads are welcome!

John :-#)#

How to subscribe or unsubscribe from TTL

To do either you send email to "MajorDomo@flippers.com" and in the body you
state either "Subscribe techtoolslist" or "Unsubscribe techtoolslist", note
that the Subject is "" (Blank)...

FTP site is: ftp://ftp.flippers.com/pub/TTL/ (for now)

</x-flowed>