Re: RE: Testing processors

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 10:46:48 EST

<x-html>
Using the suspect CPU in the pod would work as Steve describes
it.<br><br>
(I'll fix TTL so only the list is replied to...for now just trim the To:
field)<br><br>
John :-#)#<br><br>
At 06:09 AM 07/11/2003, steve@coule.freeserve.co.uk wrote:<br><br>
the processor you want to test in the pod, reassemble it and then run the
pod self test ... but it's probably far easier to find an appropriate
PCB.<br><br>
This all assumes my memory hasn't faded and that there is in fact the
processor for each pod type inside the processor!<br><br>
Steve<br><br>

<dl>
<dd>Message date : Nov 07 2003, 12:45 PM <br>

<dd>From : Martin White <br>

<dd>To : techtoolslist@flippers.com <br>

<dd>Copy to : <br>

<dd>Subject : RE: Testing processors <br>

<dd>BTW, all the replies that I'm getting to this are coming direct to me
because <br>

<dd>Martin. <br>

<dd>PS: Seems like the answers &quot;No&quot;! Okay, so I did figure it
would probably be the <br>

<dd>&gt; Is there any way that I can use my 9010 and pod to test some

<dd>If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send
mail to: <br><br>

<dd>with the following command in the body of your email message: <br>

<dd>(un)subscribe techtoolslist <br>

<dd>or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com: <br>

<dd>(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com <br>

</x-html>