Re: Data I/O 29B with Unipak 2B -- starting

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 21:21:43 EST

<x-html>
I'm using PROMLINK but find it really archaic and difficult to use
reliably. If some bright person was to re-write the interface I'm sure
there would be a few happier people here. Mostly the directory and file
handling really sucks - try it over a network! I've mapped my network
Eprom data drive but even so the last version of PROMLINK doesn't like it
much.<br><br>
John :-#)#<br><br>
At 05:35 PM 11/11/2003, James Bright wrote:<br><br>
“I’ve tried nothing and I’m all out of ideas…”<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Is Promlink the standard software that people use for this set up? I
haven’t spent any time reading through the manual (hopefully soon)… just
getting set up right now. Surprisingly, I don’t have to use my burner
much so I haven’t had the need to get it fully set up just yet. Oh wait,
looks like this was covered recently in a email John sent around…<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
But this is what people are using? <br>
&nbsp;<br>
BTW, I did pick up a Commodore 1084S monitor based on comments from Andy
W. Very nice and I was able to get rid of my NTSC card (which didn’t
fully work anyways) and it works very
well.</font><font face="Times New Roman, Times">

</x-html>