RE: My SW CPO for Fluke 9010 training

From: James Bright <james_at_quarterarcade.com>
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 19:33:06 EST

Do you have specific questions in mind? Several people on this list
would answer your questions for free. Also, the type of questions you
have might determine who can help. For example, if you're getting really
deep in one board set, you might want to talk to one person. If you're
asking general getting started on the 9010A, then you might speak with
another. etc.

I'm pretty familiar with 9010A testing, so if I can help you I will.

JB

--James Bright
www.QuarterArcade.com
Restored Arcade Games for your Home