WTD: Data I/O 29B

From: Franklin Bowen <Franklin_at_Bowen.net>
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 23:03:56 EST

I need to burn some EPROMs so I thought I would pick up a Data I/O 29B
since they seem to be highly regarded and reasonably priced. Anyone
selling one for cheap? :-)

I see a couple on E-bay (see links below) but one has a Logic Pak. What is
the Logic Pak? I assume I need one with a Unipak 2B, right?

Also, are the manuals available on-line?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2588747828 (with Unipak 2B)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2588945572 (with Logic Pak)

Thanks!

--