Tecktronix 1230 logic analyzer

From: Greg Baumgratz <gbaumgratz_at_TeckTel.com>
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 18:31:53 EST

Anyone using one of these? They are capable of 16-64 bit analysis I
believe. Anyway, I just received a few P6444 active probes and a
disassembly probe adater and a pod for I believe 8051s and some others
that I can't remember too well as I left it at work.

Is anyone interested in the disassembly probe adapter? How about the
leads for the P6444 probes - does anyone have these or the pinouts for
the P6444 probe? I would be interested in the leads if you wish to
trade or sell.

Thanks,
Greg

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com