Re: TTL Message board?

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 15:17:11 EST

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:03:14 -0500, "Adam Courchesne" <ajcrm125@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Hey guys.. ever thought of putting up a TTL message board? It occurred to
>me when Joe sent his last message and there were about 6 or so followups..
>each a followup of another. Seems a message board would be nice cuz you can
>see the entire thread.
>
>Seems pretty simple to setup... just grab a copy of phpBB and you're off.

I use Agent as my email reader which sorts all emails by threads (if you ask it
to). To me, my email looks just like my newsgroup threads, just in different
folders.

-Zonn
If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com