RAM Tester UPDATE !!!!

From: pc2jamma <pc2jamma_at_terra.com.br>
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 07:35:52 EST

Gentleman !

I'm facing a problem building the software that makes the pattern test. I only have Windows XP machines, and the way that this OS works on Parallel port is pretty different than the Windows 9x version. (Thanks to Microsoft !!!)

On the Christmas holidays, my wife forced me to paint my house... Ohhh yes... you see right... And as I'm very busy on my job, I just have holidays to work on my hobbies.

Is Carnaval in Brazil next week, and I'll try to make this software during theses days - Yes man... I'll trade the Carnaval by build one test Pattern Software for you guys ;)

ANY HELP AND COMMENTS IS APPRECIATED !!!

I'll keep you guys up to speed.

Take care,

José Luiz Martins

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com