RE: Device Programmer

From: Mike Haaland <mike_at_mikesarcade.com>
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 16:11:50 EST

Hi, they generally go for about $150. If you can get one for less, you're
doing well. :) You just need to make up your mind that you want one, and
that you're going to pay $150 or so for it.

The 19 and 29A will not work properly with a PC and the UI version of
promlink. The 29B and Unipak 2B is really the way to go, and are VERY
much worth the $150 price.

John might be able to better answer your question on mixing bases and
Unipaks.

Best,

 - Mike -