Re: FLuke 9100 software installation

From: Corey Stup <Corey_at_stup.net>
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 02:13:52 EST

> Has anyone actually booted from/installed the Fluke
> 9100 system 6.1 from the archived files in the TTL
> archive? I've been trying and every time I get "Error
> error and it eventually asks for disk 2, but that has
> even more errors. Not sure what the problem is. Any
> thoughts?

The images of 6.1 are believed to be bad. I had the same results.
The original images themselves were "scanned" as bad.

Regardless, the Master User disks (1 and 2) are missing from that
archive, and Fluke does not advise using the Master/User disks from
another release.
If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com