Re: Follow up 1084s question

From: James Bright <james_at_quarterarcade.com>
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 10:13:32 EST

You didn't by chance see a similar pot labeled H-FREQ? I believe that's what
it was labeled on the board itself.

Thanks for the link. If I have time, I'll see if I can set something up this
weekend (going out of town on business so it may be a couple of days).

JB

--James Bright
www.QuarterArcade.com
Restored Arcade Games for your Home