RE: Follow up 1084s question

From: Matthew Rossiter <matt_at_verio.net>
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 23:15:10 EST

Is there a way to install a V-Hold pot? I couldn't seem to find one on
mine. My pac-man board slowly scrolls vertically on this monitor.

Matt

Spam detection software, running on the system "rossiters.com", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
mrossiter for details.

Content preview: Is there a way to install a V-Hold pot? I couldn't seem
  to find one on mine. My pac-man board slowly scrolls vertically on this
  monitor. Matt >

Content analysis details: (5.6 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name description
 0.6 J_CHICKENPOX_14 BODY: {1}Letter - punctuation - {4}Letter
 1.3 WEIRD_PORT URI: Uses non-standard port number for HTTP
 3.7 MSGID_FROM_MTA_SHORT Message-Id was added by a relay