Follow up to sync issues with 1084S

From: James Bright <james_at_quarterarcade.com>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 22:05:59 EST

I mounted the hidden pot externally and it worked well. but I was still
having intermittent problems with Tron. I used the "trick" documented on
www.arcadecollecting.com <http://www.arcadecollecting.com/> to
strengthen the sync line. Basically I used an inverter and just inverted
the signal twice . basically creating a nice buffered line. Seems to
have cleaned things up rather nicely. (For TRON I had to AND the /H and
/V lines in anyways. I just ran that into 74LS04 chip. 1->2->3->4)

MCRII seems to be a pretty tricky board set. Looks like fun :-)

JB

--James Bright
www.QuarterArcade.com
Restored Arcade Games for your Home

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com