Wildwood 8080 processor adaptor module?

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 19:56:43 EST

  I recently bought a Fluke 9010 test pod for the 8080 CPU. Along with it,
I got a model 210-9080 8080 Processor Adaptor Module made by Wildwood of
Phoenix Arizone. This is a pod similar to the Fluke pods. It has a wide
ribbon cable coming out of it that terminates in a 40 pin DIP plug
presumably to plug into a CPU socket. On the box is a ZIP socket (for the
CPU?). It also has a double row of 40 pins that appear to be test points.
On the other end of the box is a 20 pin ribbon cable with a ribbon cable
socket on the end of it. Does anyone know what this is for or anything
about Wildwood?

   Joe
If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com