Re: Bugtrap Help

From: Marc Alexander <marcwolf123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 07:28:02 EDT

Hi Chris,

First up is the chip under test actually faulty?
As the Bugtrap is usually faster and more accurate than the HP...

You can test the Bugtrap out on a 20 pin chip for example,
like an LS244 or LS374 under use, and poke the chip under
test with a logic pulser on each pin, and see if each Bugtrap
LED comes on to suit.. Note if you poke an input to the
IC under test the bugtrap may also light up the output LED on that IC...

Yes you do only have to push inward the VCC and GND pin switches,
all the rest stay out.

Cheers,

Marc