RE: PROMLink with Data I/O 29B

From: Mike Haaland <mike_at_mikesarcade.com>
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 13:32:06 EDT

> I'm having problems getting PROMLink to work with my Data I/O
> 29B with UniPak 2B.

Yes, it does require a null modem adaptor or cable. I generally
set the 4 dips inside as follows: 1 & 2 off, 3 & 4 on. Then
set the dial on the back to E = 9600 baud. Then set promlink
programmer port to 9600/8/n/1. The main problem most folks have
is getting the cable right and determining which serial port they
have the burner on.

Good luck,

 - Mike -

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com