Power system in France?

From: James Bright <james_at_quarterarcade.com>
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 20:51:11 EDT

Anyone know what this power system is? I am converting a re-import sys80
game to U.S. power. From what I see, it's also 110V. but I am guessing
that in France it's 50Hz. which is fine.

(I have a Gottlieb Spirit that has the exact same transformers that my
Q*bert's Quest has so I think I'm okay.)

Thanks.

JB

--James Bright
www.QuarterArcade.com
Restored Arcade Games for your Home

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com