Fluke 9100 on Tron hardware

From: Chris Loggans <cloggans_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 16:20:18 EDT

Has anyone successfully used the Fluke system on MCR
(Tron) hardware? When I try to get a signature from
the ROM's, it comes back different every time. When I
try to do a RUN UUT, the game self test runs and
reports errors with all of the ROMs and occasionally
the RAM. This is all happening on a known working
board with the watchdog disabled. If I pull the test
pod out and put the CPU back in, everything works
fine. Oh, and I've also tried two different Z80 pods,
with the same results. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
-Chris

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com