Data I/O 29B LogicPak: question and anyone want to scan manuals?

From: Franklin Bowen <Franklin_at_Bowen.net>
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 10:09:06 EDT

Data I/O 29B LogicPak: question and anyone want to scan manuals?

I have manuals for 303A-006 and 303A-009 (I think that's right). Are they
available on-line? If not, I would be happy to donate them to someone who
would scan them and make them freely available.

I tried my LogicPak and adapters and none worked. Most of them gave me an
error 65 which is firmware checksum (or something like that). Anyone know
what this means and how to resolve it?

I got an ugly little surprise when I pulled the adapter off the LogicPak
for the first time. A little cockroach started scuttling around in the
adapter! I had to dismantle it to get the cockroach out. I hope that was
the only one in there!

--
Franklin Bowen (Franklin@Bowen.net)
http://fmbbowen.com:39353