Ice GLV_COP

From: Mike Coates <mike_at_the-coates.com>
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 15:07:43 EDT

Anyone know anything about an ice-technology GLV_COP programmer.

It has 8 x 40 pin sockets, and is apparently for programming COP8 MCU's,
but does anyone have more info on it - does it only do COP8's, or will
it do the full range of PAL's and Eproms etc that the GLV-32 does ?

I only ask because I just got one on ebay for £3, and wondered if it was
likely to end up as a pile of 40 pin ZIF's or whether I could actually
use it for programming the same set of devices as the GLV-32 models (I
assume 32 since it has 32 pin sockets)

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com