Fluke 9010A ROM question

From: Adam Courchesne <ajcrm125_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 09:26:43 EDT

I popped open my Fluke yesterday and noticed that ROMS are located in
locations J9 (U9) U19 and U21. So looks like the ROM archive on the FTP
site has everything I need.

Just out of curiosity though... this differs from the schematics and info in
the service manual in that there should be ROMS at location U18 - U21. I'm
looking at the schematics now and don't see any jumpers etc that would allow
you to use, say, ROMs that are twice the size of the original ones which is
what appears to be the case. Am I missing an EC or something that was done
to the main PCB at some point in time? Or are my schematics dated?

-Adam

Best Restaurant Giveaway Ever! Vote for your favorites for a chance to win
$1 million! http://local.msn.com/special/giveaway.asp

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com