K-K Rom tester on Ebay

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 20:00:23 EDT

Well...the seller is only interested in selling to folks in the US
so, as he wants to cut out almost 6 billion potential customers I
thought some list member in the US might be interested... ;-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6107357929

I was going to operate on it to see if it might have use as a static
RAM test fixture start point.

It seems our friend in Brazil (he was working on a RAM tester design)
has left the group, his email started bouncing months ago and I had
to remove him after a few weeks on no response.

Call
(604)872-5757 or Fax 872-2010 (Pinballs, Jukes, VideoGames)
www.flippers.com
If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com