Re: Fluke 8010A, 8020A manuals?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 14:48:17 EDT

Sonce asking this question I have received the manual for the
8010/8020a meter - this includes the theory of the Conductance test
which enables this meter (and the hand held versions) replace a
"megger" for checking insulation breakdown for safety checks on
equipment.

I'll be scanning it in next week and shortly expect to have the new,
larger Flippers web site set up so I can put these all back up.

In the meantime if anyone wants some of the PDFs just email me and
I'll try to send them back.

John :-#)#

--
John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call
(604)872-5757 or Fax 872-2010 (Pinballs, Jukes, VideoGames)