Re: Fluke 8010A, 8020A manuals?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 15:50:39 EDT

Cool, hadn't thought to look at Fluke. Perhaps this will discourage
the folks selling the CD's of manuals on Ebay?

John :-#)#

At 2:11 PM -0500 8/13/04, Tom McClintock wrote:
>http://www.fluke.com/products/manuals.asp?AppGrp_ID=24
>
>Already online :)
>

>John Robertson wrote:
>
>>Sonce asking this question I have received the manual for the
>>8010/8020a meter - this includes the theory of the Conductance test
>>which enables this meter (and the hand held versions) replace a
>>"megger" for checking insulation breakdown for safety checks on
>>equipment.
>>
>>I'll be scanning it in next week and shortly expect to have the
>>new, larger Flippers web site set up so I can put these all back up.
>>
>>In the meantime if anyone wants some of the PDFs just email me and
>>I'll try to send them back.
>>
>>John :-#)#

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com