Re: Fluke 9010a Tape Drive

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 23:43:14 EDT

They looked like the correct ones to me...reasonable price, and the
tape drive is fairly easy to repair - we've fixed a number of them,
they usually just need a new drive belt and the odd rubber drive
wheel. I suspect you can find working drive belts where VCR parts are
sold, check electronic suppliers like www.mainelectronics.com here in
Vancouver, BC, Canada. Parts are also still available from Breamer
(as of a year or so ago that is).

John :-#)#