FIDE update...

From: James Bright <james_at_quarterarcade.com>
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 12:45:30 EDT

I've had a few changes queued up for a while... finally got motivated to
get a releasable version. Largely bug fixes and then a couple of new
features (a scripting utility that helps identify which ROM set is
installed on a board, if you're not sure). Installation includes a
couple additional scripts, including two Fluke tape images.

See
http://tech.quarterarcade.com/tech/Fluke/9010A/FIDE.aspx

(Apologies if you see this email multiple times... I know a lot of the
same people read this and some of the other tech groups.)

--
JB
--James Bright