K-K IC Tester schematics?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 17:39:01 EDT

<x-flowed>Anyone have the manual for the Kurz-Kasch IC Tester? I need it
working for some ancient industrial IC's I want to test....

It's a switch box for either 14 or 16 pin ICs you can feed a voltage,
gnd, pulse, or Nul to any pin and use the Nuls to check the outputs.
The thing originally used batteries - I suspect something like 3V six
inch long suckers?

John :-#)#
If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com
</x-flowed>