Re: Any new Fluke 9010/9100 or Troubleshooter scans available?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 22:31:04 EST

<x-flowed>Um, I haven't done the hack, rather I see in the 6502 manual the
jumpers for the 6800 version of the 6502 pod....so I thought someone
else could play with that - I have no time right now, perhaps in a
few months...

Some day I'll retire and then I can play with this stuff all day.

As for documentation I have a couple of new Fluke manuals that I've
had scanned by students that I shall post once I get around to
setting up the FTP site again...I just hope folks won't suck it up
too much or I might have to pull it. Like Spies did. Perhaps I can
set download limits - if so, then I'll set the FTP site up much
sooner.

Most of the TTL directory is on the DVD set that is floating around -
more practical than downloading for hours, and more host (pair.com)
friendly.

John :-#)#