TTL FTP back

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 01:42:34 EST

<x-flowed>Hi folks!

Just a note to let you all know that the TTL FTP site is back and
running fine. Please only download what you need, piar.com is kindly
hosting flippers - but with this large a FTP section the bandwidth
suction could be too great...take what you need, and if you see
anything that should be there toss it into the Incoming directory and
let me know what the file is and I'll move it across.

If anyone wants the entire directory email me with an FTP link and
I'll transfer it over my ADSL line sooner or later (depends on the
demand level).

I can't do a virus scan as I'm now on MAC OS X primarily(there don't
seem to be any viruses written for OS X - curious! ;-) - so any .exes
or macros should always be scanned for peace of mind.

ftp.flippers.com/TTL and ftp.flippers.com/incoming

Hope they are of some use. LMK if any problems.

Now to fix the mail list defaults...