Re: Pat 9000 Black and White Monitor

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 14:59:00 EST

<x-flowed>Wow Mark,

Pretty quick on that auction! :) Stephen has some nice distributor
stuff, but that monitor is too big to have fit on top of a PAT9000.
Probably a custom enclosure as the orange boat anchor, er, tester wasn't
vector and the PAT utilized one color gun of the color amplifone for B&W
games. Then again, there was a two-year gap between Lunar Lander and
Tempest which would have necessitated some sort of bench tester.

Probably legit, but uncommon.

tm