RE: Techtoolslist Digest, Vol 4, Issue 6

From: Robert C. Bullock <rcbullock_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 12:57:53 EST

It should not matter, I need to do only oddball PROM variants, and if you
try to use PROMlink, even though you are not using the pinout cart, it
complains that it is not there. I will use my more modern EPROM burner (PC
printer port based, with support still) for the newer stuff.

---
From: Franklin Bowen <Franklin@Bowen.net>
Subject: Re: [Techtoolslist] WTB: Pinout cart for Unipak 2B
Which cart are you looking for?  There are different ones that will fit in
there and program different devices, AFAIK.  One of them does larger
EP
ROMs.  Not sure what the others do.
---