Re: Paged memory sound boards...

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 02:41:32 EST

<x-flowed>Yes, that is the next step...fortunate are we that there exists a
Signature Generator! Many thanks to James Bright for that!

http://www.quarterarcade.com/Fluke/FIDE.aspx

Just need to break the 64K chunks of code into 2K (might be 4 or even
8K chunks the schematics are at the shop) chunks and check their
signatures...now where is that ROM splitter program?

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com